SAy HAi.....

hi...hi...hi.........
whats up prenz........

to hamdul.....
as u know....that i already have facebook since more than 1month ago...
but i dont invite u all yet....
soryy,,,,
i've no much time...
bussy boy at d new world....


to yona...
hi....yo..yo..yo...
sory i just could gave a coment without gave more idea.....
i've no idea........i never seen cambodia and knowless about it...
just say sory to u....
u've know my hobby...just give any coment without information in
wakakakakkakkaka

abot reunion....i give it to u to make it great...
make a planing,organazing,actuating,and controling..(like management fungtion)....
hahhahahaaaaa.....
i trust on u...i know u can make it real....
so all and i will wait it patiently....
its depend on u guy...
so spirit.....
hahhahahhahaha
we trust that u always be our best leader....and we expect it.....
hahhahahhaaaa
sory.....

and for u all...
thankyu for remembering my b'day...
i trust that u all always love and miss me...
ohh....that's so sweet and beautifull...
i thing i'll be droping my tears....
tankz for all my fans....
so thangkyu.......
ur so faithfull fans.....

for d last word....
thankyu so much...ohhh...ohhhh....that so deep.....inside of my heart...touching my heart.....u all so awsome...cool....


whit a pleasure...
de@n
0 Responses